Facial Acupuncture is a totally natural, non-surgical facial that more people are turning to as a viable and highly acclaimed alternative to invasive injections, fillers and chemical treatments.
It involves placing tiny, painless acupuncture needles into various points on the face.
• Increased blood circulation => lymphatic drainage and detox
• Stimulates collagen => plumps up the skin
• Tightens muscles in the face and neck => lifting and firming
• Increases cell regeneration => fills in fine lines
• Regulates hormones in acne and stress-related skin => clearer, brighter skin
“Kate is a magician who has turned back the clock. She is my secret anti-ageing genius!” Melissa, 41
Kate’s signature facial is “a miracle anti-ageing treatment” and was Louise Redknapp’s favourite treatment on Channel 4′s “How Not to Get Old” . The Age Defence Facial is bespoke to each client’s needs.
You will have a full consultation with Kate beforehand. More information
Kate’s signature facial with the added power of gold needles. Gold needles have long been used medically and for beauty treatments. A powerful tightening and lifting facial for a real treat.
The skin on the decolletage tends to be thinner so it is susceptible to showing signs of ageing.
Cosmetic Acupuncture works wonders on this notoriously difficult area to treat, plumping vertical lines and improving elasticity of the skin.